Did Amazon insurance claim to supply you a package but you could not find it? The Amazon tracking claims your package to be left in the mail room.” however, you execute not have a letter room at your residence.

You are watching: Amazon your package was left in the mailroom

Rob Daiberon Saturday, 20 march 2021 14:41

I can"t believe Amazon won"t even speak to you as soon as the parcel is no delivered. Ns paid extra for mine to be yielded today. Listed as left in mailroom. We have no mailroom. I"ve been home all day and also no Amazon truck has actually showed up. In mine apartment complicated they are here every day throughout the work-related week. Ns guess lost packages do not matter to them.

CancelReply
I can"t think Amazon won"t even contact you once the parcel is no delivered. Ns paid extra because that mine to be delivered today. Listed as left in mailroom. We have no mailroom. I"ve been residence all day and also no Amazon truck has showed up. In my apartment complex they are here every day during the work-related week. Ns guess shed packages carry out not issue to them.
I can"t believe Amazon won"t even contact you as soon as the package is no delivered. I paid extra for mine to be yielded today. Detailed as left in mailroom. We have no mailroom. I"ve been home all day and also no Amazon truck has showed up. In mine apartment complex they are here every day during the work-related week. I guess lost packages carry out not issue to them.
CancelUpdate Comment

Kat Phoenixon Friday, 07 august 2020 12:46

This taken place to me recently and also I live in one apartment so unsurprisingly someone scooped my package. Ns contacted Amazon after the 36 hours and after a huge run approximately was told there was nothing they would do due to the fact that I have actually reported a "large number" the orders not received, as soon as in truth there to be ONE other order months ago to a totally different city. Ns was additionally told "All item purchased native Amazon.ca room made pursuant to a delivery contract. This method that the risk of loss and also title because that such items happen to friend upon our delivery to the carrier." even though the transport wasn"t UPS or others choose that but Amazon themselves. Luckily is was just a $24 item however it"s the principle that really ticks me off. An extremely upset.

CancelReply
This taken place to me recently and I live in an apartment so unsurprisingly who scooped mine package. I contacted Amazon after ~ the 36 hours and also after a vast run about was said there to be nothing they would do because I have actually reported a "large number" the orders no received, once in fact there was ONE other order months ago to a totally different city. I was likewise told "All item purchased indigenous Amazon.ca room made pursuant come a delivery contract. This way that the danger of loss and title because that such items happen to you upon our shipment to the carrier." even though the carrier wasn"t UPS or others prefer that however Amazon themselves. Luckily is was only a $24 item but it"s the principle that really ticks me off. An extremely upset.
This occurred to me recently and I live in one apartment therefore unsurprisingly who scooped my package. Ns contacted Amazon after the 36 hours and after a vast run approximately was said there to be nothing they would do due to the fact that I have reported a "large number" of orders not received, as soon as in reality there was ONE other order months ago to a completely different city. Ns was likewise told "All items purchased indigenous Amazon.ca are made pursuant come a distribution contract. This means that the hazard of loss and also title for such items happen to girlfriend upon our shipment to the carrier." also though the carrier wasn"t UPS or others favor that but Amazon themselves. Luckily is was only a $24 item but it"s the principle that really ticks me off. Very upset.
CancelUpdate Comment

Stevenon Sunday, 01 July 2018 16:18

Delivery driver significant packages together "your package to be left in the letter room." He actually left all packages ~ above the prior door because that someone come steal. Not also 2 minutes later, someone comes walking roughly the edge scoping my front door. Really shady. Luckily we were home and all this was captured on video surveillance, turn the patent plate into police the the suspects trying come steal the packages. One of two people driver has to be much more aware of human being following that or at least have actually the integrity to mark as "left on front door" and not in mail room. We don"t also have a letter room, it"s a house.

CancelReply
Delivery driver significant packages as "your package was left in the letter room." He in reality left all packages top top the former door for someone come steal. Not even 2 minutes later, someone comes walking approximately the corner scoping mine front door. Yes, really shady. Luckily us were home and also all this was caught on video clip surveillance, turned the license plate right into police of the doubt trying to steal the packages. One of two people driver has to be much more aware of human being following the or in ~ least have actually the truth to mark as "left on front door" and not in mail room. We don"t also have a letter room, it"s a house.
Delivery driver significant packages together "your package was left in the letter room." He actually left every packages top top the former door for someone come steal. Not even 2 minutes later, someone comes walking approximately the corner scoping mine front door. Really shady. Luckily we were home and also all this was recorded on video surveillance, rotate the license plate into police of the doubt trying come steal the packages. One of two people driver needs to be an ext aware of people following the or in ~ least have actually the truth to note as "left on former door" and also not in letter room. Us don"t also have a mail room, it"s a house.
CancelUpdate Comment

rszantion Saturday, 28 April 2018 17:47

I had a package yielded to the "mail room" now by AMZL, where ever that is (I live in a house in a residential area). Amazon chat available a totally free month of Prime and if the parcel hasn"t arrived end the next couple of days, they"ll "expedite" a replacement shipment. No offer to attempt to discover it, I believe the chat personnel space the "excuse" providers and someone unknown takes care of shipping. And the price of element is going increase $20 ???????

CancelReply
I had actually a package delivered to the "mail room" this day by AMZL, where ever that is (I live in a home in a residential area). Amazon chat available a totally free month that Prime and if the package hasn"t arrived over the next pair of days, they"ll "expedite" a instead of shipment. No sell to attempt to discover it, I believe the chat personnel space the "excuse" providers and also someone unknown takes treatment of shipping. And the price of prime is going increase $20 ???????
I had actually a package yielded to the "mail room" now by AMZL, where ever before that is (I live in a home in a residential area). Amazon chat available a cost-free month that Prime and also if the parcel hasn"t arrived end the next couple of days, they"ll "expedite" a replacement shipment. No offer to effort to discover it, I believe the conversation personnel room the "excuse" providers and someone unknown takes treatment of shipping. And also the price of element is going increase $20 ???????
CancelUpdate Comment

willthinkkon Friday, 05 January 2018 23:49

This likewise happened come me, today in the morning i ordered a very same day delivery product and turns the end that there was nothing left in former of mine door no one any key for the package locker. I thinkk they simply can"t it seems to be ~ to provide a product also though it"s "supposedly available" really disappointed Amazon and your totally free extended month of prime doesn"t settle this.

CancelReply
This additionally happened come me, today in the morning ns ordered a exact same day distribution product and turns the end that there was nothing left in front of mine door nor any an essential for the package locker. Ns thinkk they just can"t seem to provide a product also though it"s "supposedly available" really disappointed Amazon and also your complimentary extended month of prime doesn"t fix this.
This likewise happened to me, this particular day in the morning i ordered a exact same day distribution product and also turns out that there was nothing left in front of my door no one any key for the thoreau locker. I thinkk they just can"t it seems to be ~ to supply a product even though it"s "supposedly available" very disappointed Amazon and also your cost-free extended month of prime doesn"t fix this.
CancelUpdate Comment
Cindyon Wednesday, 20 December 2017 21:07

Two packages with condition of ceded to mailroom yesterday still not received. These contained several item that room Christmas gifts. Where room they really? Cannot discover a number to contact anyone. Neighbors also indicate packages missing on Tuesday the 19th of December that have status of delivered to the mailroom !! AMZL .....so an extremely disappointed.

CancelReply
Two packages with condition of delivered to mailroom yesterday still no received. These consisted of several items that space Christmas gifts. Where room they really? Cannot uncover a number to call anyone. Neighbors likewise indicate packages missing on Tuesday the 19th of December that have actually status of yielded to the mailroom !! AMZL .....so an extremely disappointed.
Two packages with status of ceded to mailroom yesterday still not received. These had several item that are Christmas gifts. Where room they really? Cannot find a number to contact anyone. Neighbors also indicate packages lacking on Tuesday the 19th that December that have status of ceded to the mailroom no AMZL .....so an extremely disappointed.
CancelUpdate Comment
Joon Saturday, 16 December 2017 21:24

I was simply told "Sometimes lock scan ceded when that is actually no delivered. For her inconvenience, i will expand your prime membership because that one month complimentary of charge." It"s Christmas, i don"t care around the membership, I desire the gifts. Both of mine "delivered" packages were sent through Amazon"s delivery service.

CancelReply
I was just told "Sometimes castle scan yielded when the is actually not delivered. For her inconvenience, ns will prolong your element membership for one month totally free of charge." It"s Christmas, i don"t care around the membership, I want the gifts. Both of my "delivered" packages were sent out through Amazon"s distribution service.
I was just told "Sometimes castle scan ceded when the is actually no delivered. For her inconvenience, i will extend your prime membership for one month totally free of charge." It"s Christmas, i don"t care about the membership, I want the gifts. Both of my "delivered" packages were sent out through Amazon"s delivery service.
CancelUpdate Comment
yarocon Friday, 08 December 2017 22:46

I had actually a driver present up (one of the live independence amazon couriers) trying to provide a package come me through a surname and deal with that weren"t even close to mine. Then commented the the number of the structure - 1900 - was additionally on a street in a city end 20 mile away. Ns guess lock were never ever schooled the the number part of an attend to is not a unique number, the is not like there is just one structure with 1900 on the in the entire world funny component is the number wasn"t also on the parcel they were trying to give me!

CancelReply
I had a driver display up (one the the independent amazon couriers) trying to supply a package come me with a surname and attend to that weren"t even close come mine. Then commented the the number of the building - 1900 - was also on a street in a city end 20 miles away. Ns guess they were never schooled that the number part of an deal with is not a distinctive number, the is not choose there is just one building with 1900 on that in the entire world funny component is that number wasn"t even on the package they to be trying to offer me!
I had a driver display up (one that the elevation amazon couriers) trying to provide a package to me v a name and deal with that weren"t even close come mine. Climate commented the the number of the structure - 1900 - was additionally on a street in a city over 20 mile away. Ns guess they were never schooled the the number portion of an resolve is no a distinctive number, it is not favor there is only one structure with 1900 on it in the entire world funny part is the number wasn"t even on the parcel they to be trying to provide me!
CancelUpdate Comment
Chadon Friday, 03 November 2017 12:26

This simply happened to me also today. I have actually been house all day. Package now shows Left in the mailroom (which is vague in ~ best)Can the driver no ring a freaking doorbell. Currently I need to hunt under the package. Wait also longer climate my next day delivery garuntee.Totally Unacceptable

CancelReply
This just happened to me as well today. I have actually been home all day. Package now shows Left in the mailroom (which is vague at best)Can the driver no ring a freaking doorbell. Now I need to hunt under the package. Wait also longer then my following day shipment garuntee.Totally Unacceptable
This simply happened come me also today. I have actually been house all day. Package now shows Left in the mailroom (which is vague in ~ best)Can the driver not ring a freaking doorbell. Currently I have to hunt down the package. Wait even longer then my following day shipment garuntee.Totally Unacceptable
CancelUpdate Comment
Angelaon Friday, 03 November 2017 06:53

Yes, this simply happened to me with several orders critical week. I live in a house, and also Amazon has "delivered come the mail room" on end 10 packages. Of course, none are to it is in found. What sort of scam is this? room they sending out it come the short article office and also not moving it or space they not delivering it in ~ all and also using wording design to confuse customers? I dubbed in for aid and am told "this has actually never taken place before" yet right here I see this page. Thanks for the info.

CancelReply
Yes, this simply happened come me with several orders last week. I live in a house, and also Amazon has actually "delivered come the mail room" on over 10 packages. Of course, none space to it is in found. What type of scam is this? space they sending it come the short article office and not transferring it or room they not delivering it in ~ all and using wording designed to confused customers? I referred to as in for aid and am told "this has never taken place before" yet below I view this page. Many thanks for the info.
Yes, this simply happened come me with number of orders critical week. Ns live in a house, and also Amazon has actually "delivered to the letter room" on end 10 packages. The course, none are to it is in found. What sort of scam is this? space they sending out it come the write-up office and not delivering it or room they not transferring it at all and using wording draft to confuse customers? I dubbed in for help and to be told "this has never occurred before" yet right here I see this page. Many thanks for the info.

See more: Overcomer: 8 Ways To Live A Life Of Unstoppable Strength, Unmovable Faith, And Unbelievable Power

CancelUpdate Comment
Tracy fearbut on Saturday, 28 October 2017 18:26

I was house all day...live in residence ....no package delivered. Unacceptable

CancelReply
I was residence all day...live in house ....no package delivered. Unacceptable
I was home all day...live in residence ....no parcel delivered. Unacceptable
CancelUpdate Comment
Guest
Sunday, 26 September 2021
Submit your Comment

By accepting you will be accessing a service listed by a third-party external to https://4476mountvernon.com/

I understand and agree
Direct Link
“We’ve make it straightforward to get back on Instagram” email – yet I wasn’t having trouble?
Amazon - This item no eligible because that a return - just how to still get a refund
How to Buy new Cheap Cryptocurrency beginners – Fast!
Suddenly – “We have actually removed your channel indigenous YouTube.” those next?
How come mine Crypto currency with her Mac’s CPU
Fix: home is at this time Unavailable – Firestick / TV
Shop ~ above Amazon for good Deals on Mac & apologize Products

Tweets by SolutionChicago
A Chicago company & Blog. Deep Rooted in Chicago.